H.Päiväniemi schrieb:

> Resin seems to crash if I open resin.conf for editing with vi etc.
> Why? How can I configure resin not to do that?
>
> I have 5 resin servers and resin.conf is symlinked to nfs on all
> servers so if I just open resin.conf, all servers will crash...

Access over NFS may be the issue here. Try reading the file over NFS
from one of your Resin servers while you're editing it in VI, or any
other editor, for that matter. Does that work?

> There must be some parameters to prevent this kind of feature...

You could make your edits on a copy of the resin.conf.

Saving the file in an invalid state might also be problematic.

Michael Ludwig