Thanks for adding the notes to issue 3431. I was hoping that Scott and
Emil could chime in where I think the changes need to happen. We're
wanting to implement 3.1.6 (up to 3.1.9) in our production environments,
and this change is key to that development.

If this is a logical place to start, we may implement 3.1.6x until
3.1.10 is available. ;)

Have you guys had a chance to take a quick look, yet?

+ jay