I've got a sub folder under a main folder that handles a mobile version of
our site.

In resin.conf I've got

<error-page error-code='500' location='/error.jsp'/>

For the main site,

but what I need to do is have a different location for the mobile site:
(something like)

<error-page error-code='500' location='/errorMobile.jsp'/>

In apache I'd put it in a <Directory> tag or put a line in an apache
.htaccess file in that folder, but that won't work here.  Is there an
equivalent tag or method for Resin?

Thanks in advance!

(PS - running resin 2.1.4 - yeah I know, it's old, but it works great!)