Ah excellent catch. I just copied those from my 3.0 startup script and what you said makes complete sense. I will revisit each parameter carefully.

Thanks,

Aaron

On 3/22/2010 10:20 AM, Bill Au wrote:
The command line arguments for starting Resin 4.0.x only applied to the watchdog and NOT the actual resin process itself. JVM command line arguments are specified in resin.xml. For example, in the command above, $JAVA_MX and $JAVA_MS applies to the watchdog only. I wouldn't increase the default 32m max heap size of the watchdog since it does need much memory.

Bill