Wesley Wu wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> The request:
>
> Make caucho apache module to act (maybe should be configurable) as below :
>
> When check a Resin instance whether it is ready to accept connections,
> make sure it's not only started normally, but also all CDI startup beans were
> already initialized and deployed (after @PostConstuct call finished maybe).

I've filed this as http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=4129.

We do have <bind-ports-after-start/>, but that only applies to <http>
ports, because the internal cluster port is used for both clustering and
apache, and needs to be open earlier.

So we'll need to do something more sophisticated to handle your situation.