Hello
I am trying to migrate my application to 4.0.8 and I'm running some unit
tests. All works fine except Amber Entity JavaBeans:

1) Closing error

At the beginning of the application, every "select" request made from an
Entity EJB finds the data correctly, but generates this exception :

Closing dangling connections.  All connections must have a close() in a
finally block.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Connection
UserConnection[ManagedConnectionImpl[adlresintest.0]] was not closed.
Connections must have a close() in a finally block.
at
com.caucho.transaction.UserTransactionImpl.abortTransaction(UserTransactionImpl.java:534)
at
com.caucho.server.webapp.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:212)
at
com.caucho.server.cache.CacheFilterChain.doFilter(CacheFilterChain.java:207)
at
com.caucho.server.webapp.AccessLogFilterChain.doFilter(AccessLogFilterChain.java:103)
at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletInvocation.service(ServletInvocation.java:286)

After 5 or 10 requests, this message do not appear any more.

2) Pb with join

I have a small join sample that work perfectly with 3.2.1. There is a
ManyToOne request and a OneToMany request. For the first request I use 2
entity beans : Company1 and User1. For the second request I use
completely different beans : Company2 and User2. They both point to the
same table of course.

The first works all right, but the second creates an exception :

executeQuery(select c.adlid, c.adlcompanyid, c.adlfirstname, c.adlname
from adlcompany o, adluser c where (c.adlcompanyid = o.adlcompid) and
(o.adlcompid = ?))
java.lang.ClassCastException: adlresintest.Adluser1 cannot be cast to
adlresintest.Adluser2
        at adlresintest.Adlcompany2.__caucho_get_users(Adlcompany2.java)
        at adlresintest.Adlcompany2.getUsers(Adlcompany2.java:40)
        at adlresintest.Adlservice.service(Adlservice.java:46)

It seems that Resin408 mix up user1 and user2.

The complete source code that shows these 2 problems is here :

http://www.architectedulogiciel.fr/download/tmp/testjoin.zip

Thanks for any help.

--
Riccardo Cohen