Oh my god Scott, you rule it!

  /**
   * Returns the current environment container.
   */
  public static InjectManager getCurrent(ClassLoader loader)
  {
    return _localContainer.get(loader);
  }

finally the synchronized (_localContainer)  was gone!

You have no idea how I suffered from the locking problem of previous Resin
4.0.x.

My heavy traffic website hanged several times a day.

Thanks a lot!

I'll try 4.0.9 immediately.

-Wesley