On Aug 11, 2010, at 10:02:21, Matthew Serrano wrote:

> Aaron,
>
> I am successfully running WordPress 3.0 in Resin 4.0.7. It is behind Apache
> 2.2 with permalinks which took a while to configure mod_rewrite but otherwise
> it works great.

I had serious problems under certain versions of Resin. I finally settled on
4.0.6 as having a sufficiently-working Quercus and not having other issues (not
sure I remember exactly what those were).

Prior to 4.0.6, WordPress titles would not render across most of the site.

I run Resin directly, no Apache in front.

--
Rick