Wesley Wu wrote:
> 2010/8/20 Scott Ferguson <f...@caucho.com>:
>
>> I still think there's a chance for a Resin leak; I just don't understand
>> where it's coming from.
>>

> I think so. The same code worked fine (no leak) in Resin 4.0.5.

Do you have access to the eclipse "mat" program or some other heap
analyzer?

If you can reproduce the issue, ask Resin to dump the heap (it's in
/resin-admin/memory with the jvm heap dump button), and then ask the
heap analyzer to trace the leaking memory to root, it would help track
down this issue greatly.

-- Scott