On the same version of Resin and Apache (Resin 4.0.7 behind Apache 2.2), if I use

<Location /abc>
  SetHandler caucho-request
</Location>

This works fine forn any URI starting with abc including /abc , /abc/ ,/abc/xx.jsp , /abc/d/e/f.jsp

The only difference I can see is that I don't use /ResinConfigServer/ but /CauchoHost/ in my httpd.conf.

You can also evaluate the use of /LocationMatch/ in place of /Location/

Andrea