From: resin-interest-boun...@caucho.com
[mailto:resin-interest-boun...@caucho.com] On Behalf Of Marketing -
IncorporateFast.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 1:34 PM
To: 'General Discussion for the Resin application server'
Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] Watchdog binding

Thanks Jamie,

I'm currently working with the following watchdog.conf, to specify
individual JVM's and specific users rights for each JVM.   We also use the
security manager for enhanced security and we are running multiple hosts per
server.

http://caucho.com/resin-4.0/admin/starting-resin-watchdog.xtp#ISP watchdog
management

I've been dragging my feet on going to Resin 4, to let some bugs get washed
out.  Do you use 4 in production environment?

We do use separate watchdogs to specify host.conf.  In each host.conf file,
we specify the jvm-arg for client specific java security policy.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!