Hi,

I'm having some trouble getting the maven plugin to work. I've been trying with
various versions of 3.1, and it seems to me that the runtime dependencies from
maven aren't added to the classpath of the maven plugin. Is there some
configuration option I've missed? I've tried adding
<requiresDependencyResolution>runtime</requiresDependencyResolution> to the
plugin.xml, but that didn't do much. (btw, it seems all the 3.1.* jars in the
maven repo is labeled 3.1-SNAPSHOT in the manifest pom).

I've also tried the 4.0.9 version, and that gives me
[INFO] [resin:run {execution: default-cli}]
com.caucho.config.ConfigRuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.caucho.server.resin.EnvInit
at com.caucho.config.ConfigException.create(ConfigException.java:168)

followed by

Nov 2, 2010 12:04:43 PM com.caucho.server.cluster.Server <init>
WARNING: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.caucho.util.Alarm.queue(Alarm.java:382)

I've googled, stackoverflowed and decompiled, and I'm still completely lost.
Any help would be appreciated! For starters, where's the source code for this
plugin? I couldn't find it in the official svn repo.

Regards,
Erlend Halvorsen

B | Erlend Halvorsen, Senior Consultant
E | +47 982 19 365, erlend.halvor...@bekk.no<mailto:erlend.halvor...@bekk.no>
K | bekk consulting as, pb. 134 sentrum, 0102 oslo, norway
K | www.bekk.no<http://www.bekk.no>