Hello
I have read here that 4.0.13 should pass ejb tests, I downloaded it and
run all my unit test with it : Success !

I have spent several hours to change my "persist/commit" strategy,
because eclipselink do not provide autoincrement value after persist(),
but only after commit() (while amber did give the autoincrement value
after persist)

Now the application is modified, I try to run it and have the same error
at startup as last july with 4.0.9 (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/resin-interest@caucho.com/msg04790.html)

[EL Severe]: 2010-12-04 21:12:01.979--ServerSession(12092488)--Local
Exception Stack:
Exception [EclipseLink-7215] (Eclipse Persistence Services -
2.0.0.v20091127-r5931):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.ValidationException
Exception Description: Could not load the field named [textde] on the
class [class msentities.Myalbum_]. Ensure there is a corresponding field
with that name defined on the class.
Internal Exception: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerSetupImpl can not
access a member of class msentities.Myalbum_ with modifiers "private"
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.ValidationException.invalidFieldForClass(ValidationException.java:2562)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerSetupImpl.initializeCanonicalMetamodel(EntityManagerSetupImpl.java:1971)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerSetupImpl.getMetamodel(EntityManagerSetupImpl.java:1941)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerSetupImpl.deploy(EntityManagerSetupImpl.java:385)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.getServerSession(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:151)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManagerImpl(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:207)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:202)
        at
com.caucho.env.jpa.EntityManagerJtaProxy.createEntityManager(EntityManagerJtaProxy.java:915)
        at
com.caucho.env.jpa.EntityManagerJtaProxy.createQuery(EntityManagerJtaProxy.java:640)
        at ms.Globalaction.init(Globalaction.java:132)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:70)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletConfigImpl.createServletImpl(ServletConfigImpl.java:1342)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletConfigImpl.createServlet(ServletConfigImpl.java:1191)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletManager.init(ServletManager.java:232)
        at com.caucho.server.webapp.WebApp.start(WebApp.java:3164)
        at
com.caucho.env.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.java:616)
        at
com.caucho.env.deploy.StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.startOnInit(StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.java:77)
        at
com.caucho.env.deploy.DeployController.startOnInit(DeployController.java:479)
        at com.caucho.env.deploy.DeployContainer.start(DeployContainer.java:171)
        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.WebAppContainer.start(WebAppContainer.java:712)
        at com.caucho.server.host.Host.start(Host.java:674)
        at
com.caucho.env.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.java:616)
        at
com.caucho.env.deploy.StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.startOnInit(StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.java:77)
        at
com.caucho.env.deploy.DeployController.startOnInit(DeployController.java:479)
        at com.caucho.env.deploy.DeployContainer.start(DeployContainer.java:171)
        at com.caucho.server.host.HostContainer.start(HostContainer.java:542)
        at com.caucho.server.cluster.Server.start(Server.java:1200)
        at
com.caucho.server.cluster.ServletService.start(ServletService.java:63)
        at
com.caucho.env.service.ResinSystem.startServices(ResinSystem.java:471)
        at com.caucho.env.service.ResinSystem.start(ResinSystem.java:443)
        at com.caucho.server.resin.Resin.start(Resin.java:882)
        at com.caucho.server.resin.Resin.initMain(Resin.java:1011)
        at com.caucho.server.resin.Resin.main(Resin.java:1285)

The field "textde" is present in the class, and I cannot reproduce this
error on a small sample. I don't understand what it is about.
My code is in an unstable state, and I need some help to solve that.
Thanks a lot.

--
Riccardo Cohen
Architecte du Logiciel