> I had this issue as well. My solution was to build mod-caucho from
> source on a QA box and put it in place on my production box.

I just tried that, and found that mod_caucho.so was not built
(resin-4.0.14). I examined the Makefile.in of the apache2 module and
discovered that the directive to create mod_caucho.so was commented out.
Also install.sh has commented out the part that puts mod_caucho.so in
the apache lib dir. I went back over that last couple of releases and
they are the same. Is there another step (apart from configure and make)
to produce mod_caucho.so?

Regards,
Peter