On Nov 11, 2012, at 8:31 AM, Rick Mann wrote:

> Well, even installing 4.0.32 I had very similar behavior; my webapp is just
> ignored.
>
> Then I noticed something. I access it via an alias. It's configured like this:
>
>    <host regexp="kepler.lz.com[\.]?" root-directory="/lz/var/www/">
>        <host-alias-regexp>satdb.org[\.]?</host-alias-regexp>
>        <host-alias-regexp>missiondb.lz.com[\.]?</host-alias-regexp>
>
>        <host-name>missiondb.lz.com</host-name>
>
> Resin doesn't try to start it up if I hit "missiondb.lz.com" first. But if I
> hit "kepler.lz.com," then it inits. I wonder if the same thing was happening
> in 4.0.19. I just don't know why I've only now started seeing this.

Hi Rick,

Thanks, I have verified this is a bug and entered a report:

http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=5275

Please try modifying the entry as I included below, it should work around the
issue.  Let me know if otherwise.

   <host id="missiondb.lz.com" root-directory="/lz/var/www/">
       <host-alias-regexp>satdb.org[\.]?</host-alias-regexp>
       <host-alias-regexp>missiondb.lz.com[\.]?</host-alias-regexp>

       <host-alias-regexp>kepler.lz.com[\.]?</host-alias-regexp>

Thanks,
Paul