In the days of Resin 2.1.4 and
onwards<http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.1/changes/changes-2.xtp>there
was such a feature, however it seems to have lapsed.  I remember
because there was a similar issue with MSIE
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q305217.

I my good old copy of Resin 3.1.8 there are remains the feature.
If you bring up the source code for
com.caucho.vfs.JsseSSLFactory.create(host, port)
you will find a block of code commented out.

Then there was a second incarnation where you could specify cipher suites.
 That seems to have dies some time around Aug 2009 with the commit:
https://github.com/mdaniel/svn-caucho-com-resin/commit/96de31370ffd0153eb45fc49725a9b796bc11224#modules/resin/src/com/caucho/vfs/JsseSSLFactory.java

I suspect you could get it going again if you have the fortitude to play
around with Resin's source code and build your own.

Good luck,

Knut Forkalsrud