Hello

I use resin 4.0.13 and I would like to put my jsp page near my
javascript files, to have them near each-other which seems logical, and
helps saving time to search for files.

My javascripts are in the directory "/res/js", and are available to http
requests. So I would like to put my jsp pages in directory "/res/jsp".

When I do so, all works fine. But unfortunately the browser can request
the jsp page : "http://domain/res/jsp/home.jsp";. I don't want this
behavior because all my pages are sent through a forward() after url
parsing and query processing.

I tried to put in the conf :

   <path-mapping url-pattern='/res/jsp/*' real-path='nowhere'/>

This answers 404 for all "http://domain/res/jsp/home.jsp"; requests,
fine. But I found strange that my java calls to
request.getRequestDispatcher("/res/jsp/home.jsp").
forward(request,response); answer also 404... then nothing works at all.

Another way would be to set a password on the directory :

   <resin:XmlAuthenticator password-digest="none">
     <resin:password-digest-realm>realty</resin:password-digest-realm>
     <resin:user name="zz66dh4f3y5h" password="xxdfsf8h35djkhgoqxx"
roles="user"/>
   </resin:XmlAuthenticator>
   <resin:Allow url-pattern="/res/jsp/*">
     <resin:IfUserInRole role="user"/>
   </resin:Allow>

This works all right and forbid only the external http request, but it
is rather complicate (and by the way password-digest-realm does not
seems to work on resin 4,0,13)

Is there any way to simply tell that path mapping should be applied only
to external request and not to forward() calls ?

Thanks

--
Riccardo Cohen
+33 (0)6 09 83 64 49