I'm trying to do the WebSockets example here:

        http://wiki4.caucho.com/WebSocket_API_Chat_Room_using_JSR_356

But it needs javax.ejb.Startup (among other things). My ant build script fails
on this, because I don't seem to be including the right JAR. I tried to use the
maven ant plugin (which is how I get all my dependencies), but there's no jar
here:

        http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/maven2/javax/ejb/ejb/

It suggests I get it from Oracle and manually install it. But I don't see how
to get the right jar. I downloaded the massive Java EE 7 dev kit, but I'm not
confident it's going to have what I need, nor do I know what version of EJB it
will be.

Any suggestions? How do I get set up to properly build apps like these?

Thanks,

--
Rick