Hi,

I would like to update that I was able to resolve the [14-04-11
15:24:52.622] {main} Unable to find native library 'resin_os' for
com.caucho.loader.ClassEntry. Resin expects to find this library in:
                         (Unix) /opt/resin-4.0.39/libexec/libresin_os.so
error
as this was happening due to java being used was for 32 bit in a 64 bit
architecture.
However, I am still seeing this error where it is failing to deploy the web
app.

So, it will be great if you could point me to an example version of
resin.xml and resin-web.xml that works for a sample webapp whose exmaple I
could follow for resin 4.0?

Also, documentation from 3.1 (not 3.0)  to 4.0 migration will be extremely
helpful.

Thanks a lot,
Sadhana