Hi Scott and thanks for the fast answer.0

Is there anything we can do here to help fixing this issue?
Do you think this will be fixed in 4.0.40 or should I start preparing
for a transition to Linux on all the servers involved?

Best regards
Mathias Lagerwall

CTO - Mathias Lagerwall
Netset AB, Adelgatan 9, 211 22 Malmö