Hi Rick

Do you have Xcode installed?  I have not tried to build resin on OS X 10.10,
but I had a similar problem on OS X 10.9 until I installed Xcode.

When I was building Resin 4.0.37, I also had to create the symlink
/usr/local/include that pointed to:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.9.sdk/usr/include

I hope this helps

Keith