I'm learning Polymer and want to use Resin as its server. I find if I
rename all *.html files to *.jsp all is well, after I add the
pageContentType and taglib prefix xml element to the top of each page.
I'd really like to do it the other way round though, i.e. tell resin to
treat each *.html file as if it was a *.jsp. I added this to
app-default.xml

   <servlet-mapping url-pattern="*.html"
                    servlet-name="resin-jsp"
                    default="true"/>

But it had no effect -it just dumps the jsp code to the browser rather
than execute it. Whats the best way to do this please? Also, it would be
better aimed at just one particular web-app. Thanks.