Hello,

I am using "resin-pro-4.0.41" and suddenly few days ago below error
encountered frequently. I have checked on DB level and not more than 100
Connection was made at any point of time but as per resin jvm logs all the
connections are used.

Caused by: com.caucho.util.SQLExceptionWrapper:
javax.resource.ResourceException: ConnectionPool[jdbc/hibernate] cannot
create overflow connection after 30000ms (pool-size=204,
max-connections=200, create-count=1, max-create-connections=5,
max-overflow-connections=5)

Any idea, what can cause such problem?

Regards,

Abhishek | HP: +91-8130370104 |

Email:  <mailto:abhisheksi...@nmsworks.co.in> abhisheksi...@nmsworks.co.in

NMSWorks Software PVT LTD | #C3, IITM Research Park, Taramani, Chennai,
India - 600113 |

---