On 4/10/18 12:24 PM, matt wrote:
> Does anyone know if it's possible to use multiple web-app-deploy tags in the
> same host? I want to have my local dev server pick up whichever apps I've
> built from a set of projects, where the built output will be in exploded war
> format. I could tag each app, but it's nice just putting my target dir as a
> deploy dir.
>
> When I put two of them now, it seems like only the last one works. The JMX
> shows two WebAppDeploy beans, but the first one listed in resin.xml shows the
> "Names" as empty.

Skimming the code, it looks as if Resin should merge the web-app
configuration if the root-directory matches. So as long as the two
web-app-deploy tags expand to the same directory, the web-app-default in
the web-app-deploy will be applied.

But if the two web-app-deploy expand to different directories, only one
would be configured.

-- Scott