Hi,

I was trying a new thing that installing Ring at my Raspberry Pi desktop
with Debian Stretch OS (this OS installed on the Virtual Machine on my
Windows desktop). The result was I did install Ring on it successfully,
created a new public name, and make it recognize audio and video device.
Since we have several testing account, we can use them to find each other
and they were both online when doing the test.

However, the problem I met was even though we can see each other online,
windows accounts cannot communicate with debian account, neither sending
message nor video/audio call (but these windows accounts can talk or
message with each other). So don't know what the problem was. It might be
Pi is not powerful or Debian Stretch with Raspberry Pi desktop doesn't work
the same with real Pi board. There might be other reasons cause this.

Would you please let me know if you have any idea about this?

Thank you so much!

Best,
Serena
Auroraland Team