Hi all:

I have not been very active lately, but now that I'm not so busy I'm trying to take up some tasks within my posibilities.

Here goes a preliminary version of a Hodrick-Prescott Filter plugin. I made it with an idea in mind - many of my teachers and the researchers of my faculty (Economics) find that most of the statistical software doesn't suit the needs of *easy* time series handling an econometrician may have (or -specially- an econometrics student), constraining themselves to just one programme which does. So this plugin is intended to add a little effort to the goal of making RKWard a more and more serious alternative in econometrics, again, specially for us - the students.

I hope this will be submitted for you to test it and receive some feedback in order to improve it. I'm not a professional programmer, please be indulgent about my mistakes. :-)

¿May I touch and update the wiki?

Regards,

--
Mancho