Hello,

We've noticed your high positioning on various search engines, and we'd
like to promote our Spyware/Adware removal program as an exit pop, or
regular pop-under on your site.

With your site having such a great position on various search engines,
you must receive high volumes of clicks...and as you know, not all
clicks transpire into sales. If you add SpyWareNuker.com as an exit pop,
or as an onsite pop-under, you will see a new revenue stream unlike any
other you've promoted to date.

Why will SpyWareNuker be a great fit with your audience? Because it's a
beneficial application for all computer owners.

We are currently testing this out on a CPA basis with the following
payouts:

*$10.68 per sale of the $29.99 download
*$18.06 per sale of the $49.90 download
*$6.98 per sale of the $19.99 download

You should see 5 - 7 sales for every 100 clicks that you can generate
for SpyWareNuker from exit pops, or onsite pops.

We provide real time stats so that you can see sales as they come in,
and checks are cut twice per month. Another great feature is that you'll
receive the "Name" and "Email" address of each person from your site
that purchases SpyWareNuker. The benefit of this is that you'll now have
a very valuable email address of a known Internet buyer, and you can
create a new database to send offers to them directly. Promoting
SpyWareNuker will help you bring in revenue right away, but will also
help your sales in the future.

We also pay the top affiliate at the end of each month a bonus check of
$1,000.

Here are some examples of the pop-unders that we'd like to run on your
sites:

http://www.spywarenuker.com/ads/promo_spycheck/
http://www.spywarenuker.com/ads/promo_08/promo_02.php

Please let me know how you would like to move forward, and we do hope
that you can offer us a 30 day test :)

Also, please let me know if your company has an opt-in solo-mailing
database that you'd be interested in running barter campaigns to.

Thank you for your time,

Affiliate Manager
SpyWareNuker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

below works perfectly and it is the only way that we can guarantee that
your email address will be removed from any future mailings.

You will absolutely not get anymore of our emails if you go here:
http://lead2win.net/unsub.php?client=Goldmine&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
&listname=Goldmine&msgid=9070300004
or to
http://lead2win.net/unsub.php?client=Goldmine&listname=&msgid=9070300004
and enter your email address ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
TRCK:Goldmine;ur-o10q*urixj!ur;1;

Raspunde prin e-mail lui