On 04/02/2023 17:51, Ted Felix wrote:
  Unthemed is still an option.  I have not changed that and Lorenzo is keeping me honest there since he uses it.

Confirmed. I've never used the 'dark' theme (just a general personal preference for light themes with most Qt software (with exceptions) due to my eyesight) and always used the light one happily...

AFAIK this setting is also retained as a setting in $HOME/.config/rosegardenmusic/ use_thorn_style=false

(at least that's its location on my system, not sure if this varies with distributions)

So, I guess it should remain with upgrades?

Lorenzo.

Ted.