Thanks Ted!

The talk didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped (big auditorium and I got
vertigo at one stage) but hopefully, some of it makes sense. I really
enjoyed putting it together and one guy did say he might get involved
afterwards, so who knows? ;) I'm still quite keen to add some more tests
and work on improving CI quality generally but it all depends on many
things - not least finding some spare time.