Hello,

without seeing your source file it's difficult to know what is going wrong

but your source file should consist of a list of programs such as

/sound1    84    6    0    flute/

/sound2    84     6    1    trumpet/

/.../

/sound127    84    6    127    bass/

/sounda    84    7    0    guitar/

etc

using the actual instrument names from your Roland midi spec.

The patch numbers are not used in the RGD file. Maybe these

are variations on each sound based on LSB value?

'hope this helps,.

CE.