I have already worked around the koji issue.

https://koji.rpmfusion.org/koji/externalrepoinfo?extrepoID=168

On 18/08/2023 08:35, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
Le ven. 18 août 2023 à 09:08, Leigh Scott <leigh123li...@gmail.com> a écrit :
How does changing our proxy fix  broken mock?
It will not fix mock, but it should workaround our build in koji.
Alternative is to put openh264 in our override repo for f40.

Changing $releasever  to 39 on this line will workarround the mock issue.

https://github.com/rpmfusion-infra/mock-rpmfusion/blob/master/etc/mock/templates/rpmfusion_free-rawhide.tpl#L22
        • Re: M... Sérgio Basto via rpmfusion-developers
  • Re: Mass rebuild r... Sérgio Basto via rpmfusion-developers
    • Re: Mass rebu... Andrew Bauer via rpmfusion-developers
      • Re: Mass ... Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski via rpmfusion-developers
      • Re: Mass ... Sérgio Basto via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Leigh Scott via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Nicolas Chauvet via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Leigh Scott via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Nicolas Chauvet via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Vascom via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Leigh Scott via rpmfusion-developers