This is a clone from https://github.com/WayneD/rsync/issues/484

run rsync with --progress --size-only --partial (version 3.1.2) also
tested/built current master ( 3.3.0pre1-5-g6f3c5ecc )
everything works fine unless I interrupt a transfer ( ctrl c )

I would expect to see the incomplete, temporary, hidden file present on the
remote machine.
So that when I call rsync again, it could just pick up where it left off and
continue transferring data.

But instead there is no hidden file, and the partial/incomplete file exists, as
the actual filename.

This is bad, because any code that is expecting existing non-hidden files to be
complete will have issues.

I apologize if I've missed the command line options I'm looking for
Thanks for maintaining a critical piece of software!