I want to copy a list of files in specific order
Why ?

because i want to serialize files on disk so they are stored on disk in
the order being accessed regularly

i built that list for --files-from   via output from fatrace tool.

i now did use tar to transfer the files

i will add an RFE to bugzilla

thanks

roland