From: rsync <rsync-boun...@lists.samba.org> On Behalf Of Wayne Davison via rsync
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2024 1:09 PM
To: rsync-annou...@lists.samba.org; rsync <rsync@lists.samba.org>
Subject: Rsync 3.3.0 released

I have released rsync version 3.3.0. This is a bug fix release, with the
increased version bump being a delayed reaction to some of the recent larger
changes that have happened.

To see a summary of all the recent changes, visit this link:

    https://rsync.samba.org/ftp/rsync/NEWS#3.3.0

You can download the source tar file and its signature from here:

    https://download.samba.org/pub/rsync/src-previews/rsync-3.3.0.tar.gz
    https://download.samba.org/pub/rsync/src-previews/rsync-3.3.0.tar.gz.asc

See the website for other downloads, including diffs, patches, etc.:

    https://rsync.samba.org/

The github repos have moved to a new RsyncProject organization. Because various
life events have been monopolizing my time, I reached out to Tridge (the
original author) and he has graciously agreed to get back into rsync work,
along with Paul Mackerras, who was also an early contributor to rsync. This new
team will be working mainly on maintenance tasks, and not so much on new
features. If you want to get involved, feel free to reach out on the new
discord RsyncProject channels.

For rsync on github and discord:

    https://github.com/RsyncProject/rsync

    https://discord.com/channels/1225946406041288736/1225946406041288739