specify the settings in the action() object. Doc:

https://www.rsyslog.com/doc/v8-stable/configuration/modules/omfile.html

side-note: I am not sure, but I think the legacy construct you quoted
just changes the setting for the next output action. But I am too lazy
to look this up, as it is not really relevant in this case. ;-)

Rainer