Hi all,

thanks for the great feedback!

Any help is appreciated. I am actually looking for four kind of things
right now in regard to the core doc:

* how would a beginner's guide structure best be? What do we need to
describe for someone new to rsyslog and syslog?
* suggestions for restructuring the reference manual
* what would be good FAQ items?
* thinking about news-/blog-like content: what type of postings would
you like to see on rsyslog.com

As a side-note, we have run into an issue with our wordpress theme,
which is currently under evaluation: That's a show stopper for further
web site updates. I assume we'll solve that early next week.

Thanks again,
Rainer