Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *NLB Services*. We are a global recruitment company
with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is
looking for an* SAP S/4 HANA Fi Consultant *in* Irvine, CA (Onsite).*

*Position: SAP S/4 HANA Fi Consultant (FSCM Credit Mgmt including credit
limit, score, and formula)*

*Location: Irvine, CA (Onsite)*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

·         As an SAP S/4HANA Finance consultant you will have an impact at
any of our clients by improving their business process in SAP S/4HANA and
advising them on best practice

·         At least 10+ years of SAP FI experience

·         Should have worked on Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
with regards to areas like Credit management, Credit score and rating with
external agencies, credit formula build standard and with BADI, etc.

·         Should be able to drive the implementation from an end-to-end
perspective.

·         Should be familiar with SAP S/4 HANA and should have either
support or implementation experience(at least 3 projects).

·         Capture and translate business needs into functional
specification.

·         Should have sound working knowledge of FI -GL, FI- Banking FI-AA,
FI-AP and FI-AR

*Qualifications:** You would need to have a:*

·         M.Com or a

·         Chartered Accountancy degree or a

·         Cost and Management Accountancy degree (CWA) or

·         Master’s in business administration (Finance)

·         *Certification in Finance SAP S/4HANA*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*avanish.pan...@recruiter.nlbtech.com*