Hi,

After the discussions at the interim in June and with the ADs at IETF-114,
we have kept a lowish profile within the IETF for our work on Semantic
Networking.

But we had a useful workshop at SigComm on the Future of Internet Routing
and Addressing, and that prompted us to not give up on our drafts.

We've just reposted two of the key drafts, renaming them from -irtf- to
-rtgwg- to better show the venue for discussion.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-king-rtgwg-challenges-in-routing/
provides a discussion, motivated by proposals for Semantic Networking, of
the considerations of how new proposals and techniques in routing and
forwarding should be considered. This draft is, hopefully, useful across the
whole area.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrel-rtgwg-intro-to-semantic-networ
king/ gives a brief overview and introduction to what we are calling
Semantic Networking.

As usual, comments and thoughts would be most welcome. Discussion is better
limited to the Routing Discussion list so as not to gum up the RTGWG list.

Cheers,
Adrian
--
It's Christmas.
Treat someone you love to a fairy story.