Anyone have a better method for having the onmouseover event (or any
other mouse event) instead of onclick when using link_to_remote:

This is what I did, but I'd i have to create one for every mouse
event, can't figure out how to call a mouse event via an argument .
anyone else run into this problem. Thanks

       def link_to_remote_mover(name, options = {}, html_options = {})
         link_to_function_mover(name, remote_function(options),
html_options)
       end

       def link_to_function_mover(name, *args, &block)
         html_options = args.last.is_a?(Hash) ? args.pop : {}
         function = args[0] || ''
         html_options.symbolize_keys!
         function = update_page(&block) if block_given?
         content_tag(
           "a", name,
           html_options.merge({
             :href => html_options[:href] || "javascript:void(0)",
             :mouseover => (html_options[:onmouseover] ? "#
{html_options[:onmouseover]}; " : "") + "#{function}; return false;"
           })
         )
       end