On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 2:44 PM, wragen22 <bradwr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For some reason my gem file in my rails app shows outdated versions of gems
> even though i've updated.
>
> Ie. gem 'uglifier', '>= 1.0.3'
>
> However after running bundle update my terminal showed
>
> Using uglifier (1.3.0)
>
> Is there a dependency path that is incorrect? How can I make sure my gemfile
> is using the correct versions?

You update the version string in the Gemfile.  Just because you run a
bundle update does not mean that bundler will alter your Gemfile.
Actually that would be a violation of most principles if it did...that
is why it has it's own lock file so it does not violate reasonable
expectations from developers.