On Monday, 21 October 2013 04:58:19 UTC-4, Ruby-Forum.com User wrote:

> Okay ,so we should try creating a .exe in windows only i guess.
>
> then would you please provide me the right way of steps to be followed
> to create .exe in windows .
>
>  or suggest me how to create a executable for my application in Ubuntu.?

You won't find much information about this because it's a really uncommon
way of deploying a Rails application.

Nearly all Rails apps are deployed to a server and then accessed over the
network - even if you *had* a self-contained .exe you'd need to launch it
and then visit the application in your browser.

Can you clarify exactly what the intent is for the "one-click installer"?

--Matt Jones