On Tuesday, 5 November 2013 14:21:41 UTC-5, Fahad Idrees wrote:

> I don't have lots of budge for hosting I want to get maximum benefits in
> low price.
> No doubt heroku is the best but i have to pay huge amount to run my site
> on heroku and have to purchase additional add-ons and plugin in heroku.
>
> Any other cheap sever in $10-30 per month range?

If you're worried about having to pay a "huge amount" to put your site up
on Heroku, a $30/mo VPS will NOT work either.

To be honest, nobody is going to be able to make an accurate recommendation
for a host given just what you've posted here - there's too much
variability in what your site's code may demand to really make a decision
without benchmarks. Set up a site someplace, and load test it. Repeat on
more hosts until you find one that delivers enough performance to scale out
to the size you need at the price you want.

--Matt Jones