as-salam-u-alaikum

          1. regarding changing the name of WINE software, let it be
 changed to MILK (of course u cant expand this to mean windows emulator). My
reason for this name is following hadith

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0309:

It is narrated on the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Messenger of Allah
(may peace be upon him) said: I was brought al-Buraq Who is an animal white
and long, larger than a donkey but smaller than a mule, who would place his
hoof a distance equal to the range of version. I mounted it *and came to the
Temple (Bait Maqdis in Jerusalem)*, then tethered it to the ring used by the
prophets. *I entered the mosque and prayed two rak'ahs in it, and then came
out*and Gabriel brought me a vessel of wine and a vessel of milk. I chose
the milk, and Gabriel said: You have chosen the natural thing. Then he took
me to heaven ... 2. Otherwise change it to WIPE (WIndows Program Emulator)
as suggested by meorbu.
On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 11:40 AM, أحمد المحمودي <aelmahmo...@sabily.org>wrote:

> السلام عليكم،
>
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:30:50PM +0800, meorbu a wrote:
> > then just put an icon like a window of our house...
> ---end quoted text---
>
>  Nice idea !
> --
>  ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
>  Digital design engineer
>  GPG KeyID: 0xEDDDA1B7
>  GPG Fingerprint: 8206 A196 2084 7E6D 0DF8  B176 BC19 6A94 EDDD A1B7

- - -
*Syed Adil Gilani*
Please visit http://www.sabily.org
& http://www.bayt-al-hikma.com
أَيَحْسَبُ الْإِنْسَا نُ أَنْ يُتْرَكَ سُدًى
Does man think that he will be left to himself to go about at will?