السلام عليكم،

On Sun, Oct 07, 2012 at 08:27:48PM +0100, Abdelmonam Kouka wrote:
> For your artworks I like them, and the best one in my opinion is:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/s44b4o0hb6h8gr5/sabilywall-bottom.png
---end quoted text---

  If this is the one to be selected, it will need to be modified into
  two parts (ie. 2 files):

  1- The background without the logo that is in the center
  2- The logo itself

  an example is the current Sabily plymouth theme package
  (plymouth-theme-sabily), the background part is in
  /lib/plymouth/themes/sabily/background.png file, and the logo part is
  in /lib/plymouth/themes/sabily/logo.png file.

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer