I saw the domain was being sort of "hijacked" by a domain squatter. I don't mind about having Mehdi maintaining the ownership of the domain.

Is the project still active?

W'salam,
Muhammad Nuzaihan

On 23/02/2014 23:12, أحمد المحمودي wrote:
On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 09:35:42PM +0800, Muhammad Nuzaihan wrote:
If there is a problem, i can help. insha'Allah.

I have an old server in the datacenter which can be used for
hosting. It has no virtualization extensions. (very old) and with
70GB of Harddisk space. Not much, but it's something. :)
---end quoted text---

   Jazak Allahu khairan. I don't think it is that simple:

   * To transfer the domain: I think Mehdi is the only authorized person
     that can do it
   * There are other old data: website & probably mailboxes.