A prelease version of the macOS Sagemath app based on Sage 9.6.rc0 has been
available <https://github.com/3-manifolds/Sage_macOS/releases> on github
for about a week now.  I am writing to ask people with Apple computers to
test the app and report problems as github issues.

So far there have been 42 downloads for arm64 and 29 downloads for Intel,
which I find interesting.  It is hard to believe that the M1 SOC has
already become the dominant macOS platform for Sage.  But, who knows?

- Marc