PS: the loss of text3d is particularly apparent here:
https://aa74d4badcbe6841833ff983ad5f756c5ac78752--sagemath-tobias.netlify.app/reference/plot3d/sage/plot/plot3d/shapes2.html#sage.plot.plot3d.shapes2.text3d
as compared to
https://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/plot3d/sage/plot/plot3d/shapes2.html#sage.plot.plot3d.shapes2.text3d