On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 12:19:28PM +0000, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 12:05 PM John Cremona <john.crem...@gmail.com> wrote:

A propos, which Sage developers will be in Luminy for the COUNT
meeting?  I will.

I'm still waiting to hear from them. Or perhaps they don't notify
people who haven't made it on the list, I have no idea.
I should form a 1-person union and declare myself on strike w.r.t.,
quoting their announcement,  "informal collaboration and for coding
projects related to PARI/GP, SageMath,..." :-)

Dima

I'm also waiting to hear from them. But in principle, I'd like to be there too.

- DLD