On Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 4:58 PM John Cremona <john.crem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jan 2023, 16:02 Dima Pasechnik, <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Could someone with a "legacy" trac account quickly check whether they
>> can modify tickets. (me and mkoeppe are still able, but that's the
>> current setup)
>

> I could not login, the username cremona and my password were deemed invalid.

yes, I know - the problem is how to expire the logged in sessions
(i.e. if you were logged in, your browser still would have held a
token allowing you do effect changes -
until you logged out. That's of course a bog-standard issue for web
apps, but trac does not seem to offer
an easy way to deal with it)