My vote is empty, for the following reasons:
—I think the question asked is not clear enough, as per reactions.
—My "dream" is having an easy to install recent version of SageMath for
everybody wishing to do mathematics with it.  Currently this is only the
case for macOS and perhaps some flavours of Linux, AFAICT (my experience
with my students and colleagues is not very good, especially under Windows).

Guillermo